Friday, September 15, 2023

Unemployment: 3.8%          Joe Biden's Approval: 40.8% ↓      Control of Congress

                                             Biden: 43.9% ↓   Trump: 44.1% 

 

Your Land Is Your Country: We'll transition to a system where your land is your country. Police, roads, schools, FBI, the military and all other government groups will all be transitioned to equal partnerships using online software. The same software will become an equal partnership business create tool. Global equal partnerships then drive all the large businesses out of business. ONE global car company for example. Lots of GLOBAL intelligence internal to this car company. And WE own this thing!!! As equals.

Documentary Video Share Project: Rough sketch: $10 a year with a $30 join fee. You tell me your TOP 3 documentaries of all time and I'll add some of those films to the library with money from people's $30 join fee, This will be a reserve your movies online and pick them up from me at a meet point. I'll transport all the reserved movies to some place where everyone shows up to change out their movies for a new one. This will build a GENIUS selection of people's TOP films. Tell me if you're interested.

Shared Housing Project: Super cheap shared housing. A big shared space where your space is an air conditioned pod. WITH a parking garage I priced this at $300 a month per head for 30 years. Then we own the thing as a group. Price will change. Tell me if you're interested.

Audio Shorts: Once Unlit Earth gets big, we'll introduce audio shorts. All your best stories.

 


Unlit Earth BOOK Update

No book updates.

Send me your AMAZON stories and get published! My model to keep this book going is $10 a year. All you $10 contributors will get an AD up on Unlit Earth.

 

Best of Reddit.com

I turned my canoe into a sailboat

Broken Seaside Apartments on the Kamchatka Peninsula

Guess the airport.

South Florida National Parks (Sep. 2023)

African Nations by Life Expectancy at Birth(2023)

I don't really use Reddit but wanted to share my ship cause I'm happy with it :) Named it The Highwind

Machu Pichu

Machu Pichu - Incan ruins

Dark sea - My latest edit enjoy ;)

Eastern Oregon along I-84

Gorgeous sunset seen from Grand Canyon’s North Rim


Science Fiction



39% of the U.S. Population Can't Afford $400

Cities Ranked By Povery Rate 9/14/2023

 



The Wealthy

Hong Kong Has the Most Ultra-Wealthy Residents in the World, a New Report Says




Velomobiles / Electric Bikes

Top Speed: 15.5 mph [source]

Range: 20 miles [source]

Cost: $399.99 [source]

 


Mind Talent Stuff
 
I noticed when I get close to the chicken's there's a FREAK and a matter corollary connect to COOKED CHICKEN!!! I think this is why the birds are freaking out. A matter wave copy of the chicken or the bird in the tree is falling into birds sent to the OVEN!!!! The ducks will freak and the matter wave connect is a SPECIFIC set of a Chef's cooked duck from when I worked as a dishwasher and cook aid.

Occasionally I'll see animals lifted up by their legs as part of an animal slaughter house matter wave corollary. They're sent down the factory line. If I think the words "ice water snow" with a shadow, these slaughter houses are set to reverse! I LOVE doing this. As the animal is reversing, I'll then expect the reversal to PERFECT with shadows of water.

Expect to perfect makes the most genius things. I run expect to perfect a LOT! I also run "expect to email" and send people an email telling them their mind bridged to me. Most people don't respond and many of these emails I find don't work.

I've been running expect into NARUS a lot and find a login sequence. I think doing this a lot gave me the idea of robbing crypto as NARUS can be done with a simple network route change.

It's literally as simple as "network add DPRK" [hack] "network drop DPRK." And then to the world, it was DPRK that robbed people of their Crypto, when it was really a NARUS hacker. I have the FBI investigating this.




Antarctica Matter Route
 

Labor Force Participation:  62.5%  ↓ Joe Biden's Approval:  39%   ↓ Biden:  43.8%   ↑   Trump:  44.9%   ↑ Senate :  Republicans Favored ...