Friday, September 8, 2023

Unemployment: 3.8%                   Joe Biden's Approval: 40.1% 

                                                     Biden: 44.2%    Trump: 43.9% 

 

Your Land Is Your Country: We'll transition to a system where your land is your country. Police, roads, schools, FBI, the military and all other government groups will all be transitioned to equal partnerships using online software. The same software will become an equal partnership business create tool. Global equal partnerships then drive all the large businesses out of business. ONE global car company for example. Lots of GLOBAL intelligence internal to this car company. And WE own this thing!!! As equals.

Documentary Collection Project: Rough sketch: $10 a year with a $30 join fee. You tell me your TOP 3 documentaries of all time and I'll add some of those films to the library with money from people's $30 join fee, This will be a reserve your movies online and pick them up from me at a meet point. I'll transport all the reserved movies to some place where everyone shows up to change out their movies for a new one. This will build a GENIUS selection of people's TOP films. Tell me if you're interested.

Shared Housing Project: Super cheap shared housing. A big shared space where your space is an air conditioned pod. WITH a parking garage I priced this at $300 a month per head for 30 years. Then we own the thing as a group. Price will change. Tell me if you're interested.

 


Unlit Earth BOOK Update

No book updates.

Send me your AMAZON stories and get published! My model to keep this book going is $10 a year. All you $10 contributors will get an AD up on Unlit Earth.



Best of Reddit.com

Hydroplane refilling water going towards Greece fire.










Guilin on Google Maps

"Guilin is one of China's most popular tourist destinations" [source]

New White House Situation Room

Nepal Van Java and Mount Sumbing, Indonesia

Google Image Search of same 




"Pianosa is an island in the Tuscan Archipelago in the Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy" [source]

Google Maps: Pianosa Island

Airplane View of Pianosa






"Maya, who recently turned 18, was involved in at least four murders as a juvenile, police have found. His associate, Gani, turned 18 this Sunday and was involved in a murder and a robbery case last year." [source]

I wonder how many people grinned very loudly the next day at work. "Good riddance" you can imagine if he got the right manager.




Science Fiction



 


Velomobiles / Electric Bikes


Range: 80-100 miles

Cost: $1899 

 


47% of Americans 'Agree With Ban On Slaughterhouses'"

I love these people guys: "...vegans storm supermarket and stand in front of the meat section playing sounds of animals being slaughtered... but shoppers completely ignore them." Jan 13, 2020 [source]

Another storming, back in the Earth 1900s: "He found employment at the Rothschild refinery storehouse, where he co-organised two workers' strikes. After several strike leaders were arrested, he co-organised a mass public demonstration which led to the storming of the prison; troops fired upon the demonstrators, 13 of whom were killed. Stalin organised another mass demonstration on the day of their funeral, before being arrested in April 1902." [source] Stalin was rad. But if you read about him, you'll find a bunch of false history like how he killed millions of people. Well Soviets were killed on an order of millions by NAZIs during the Holocaust!!! It wasn't Stalin! The same thing happened to Donald Trump.

People Killed By NAZI Germany during Holocaust:

6 million Jews

7 million Soviet civilians

[source

 

  



39% of the U.S. Population Can't Afford $400

"Less than one-third [of homeless] would accept a group shelter or a recovery or sober living housing offer." [source]

"Over 75 percent of respondents have been continuously homeless for over a year, and over 50 percent have been continuously homeless for more than three years." [source]


Both are sourced as Bureau of Labor and Statistics

Improvement Trend since mid 1990's

Income Distribution - 1975 and 2010

Interactive Map Shows Income Gap - Check out the 30k incomes near Manhattan. Public Housing is 4% of NYC Budget. I love this guaranteed housing model. 4% of NYC budget.

Topography of Wealthy - 3D View of wealth disparity in Los Angeles

 

 







Mind Master Stuff
 
Freezers are GENIUS bros. Imagine your balls smacking around FOREVER!!! Without a FROZEN set or the words "snow ice water" they will smack longer. I LOVE saving matter wave sets with expect to perfect and the words "snow ice water."

Balls banging around, INTENSE pain, then I think "snow ice water" and watch the matter wave that results. The two compare and the ball smacking STOPS!!!

HUGE save!!!

Eyes start growing out of your mouth and the words "snow ice water" COMPLETELY reverse the growth!!! The two matter waves compare and the colder matter wave will reverse the eyes growing out of your mouth.

I use this square container for shadow finds. It's a clear plastic container and I think "snow ice water" all day with the shadows of this square container as my secondary input. I also use the shadows of the clear square container to run my expect to perfect. The more cold you have the more you can REWIND bad stuff out of your system.

I'll then pour the water out in shadows. But that water is me. And the ground temperature will rise to 133. And 122 is my pain threshold. So why pour the water out into shadows outside?

Yes, there's a corollary matter wave that is related to me that lives happy. The shadow of the tree as a matter wave corollary in my system might be fine, but the larger matter wave of the water is SCORCHED!!! And the two RELATE!!! In other words, the pour of water along the shadow of the tree is FINE. The water moves to WARMER and feels BETTER.

THANKS bro, I was COLD AS FUCK and now I'm WARM in the ground. But through time, because the surface temperature will reach 133, the water moves to a TOTAL HELL state. HOT!!! And the matter wave corollary of this water pour is an EXACT relation to the larger matter set.

And we always require more water. I'm imagining my system falling into the larger matter wave of ground where the shadow was, outside, after the shadow moves off. DAMN that's HOT!!!

So I set myself to FALL into these HOT sets by pouring the water out, when what I need is a TANK to keep this water at PERFECT temperature of matter, but I can't afford all this yet.

After I win the Nobel Prize for matter feels I'll be able to run this nonprofit that transitions the world to "Your Land Is Your Country" and I'll be able to afford these kinds of things.


Labor Force Participation:  62.5%  ↓ Joe Biden's Approval:  39%   ↓ Biden:  43.8%   ↑   Trump:  44.9%   ↑ Senate :  Republicans Favored ...