Monday, October 9, 2023

Unemployment: 3.8%

Joe Biden's Approval: 39.6% 
Biden: 43.5% ↓   Trump: 43.8% ↓



Your Land Is Your Country: We'll transition to a system where your land is your country. Police, roads, schools, FBI, the military and all other government groups will all be transitioned to equal partnerships using online software. The same software will become an equal partnership business create tool. Global equal partnerships then drive all the large businesses out of business. ONE global car company for example. Lots of GLOBAL intelligence internal to this car company. And WE own this thing!!! As equals.

Documentary Video Share Project: Rough sketch: $10 a year with a $30 join fee. You tell me your TOP 3 documentaries of all time and I'll add some of those films to the library with money from people's $30 join fee, This will be a reserve your movies online and pick them up from me at a meet point. I'll transport all the reserved movies to some place where everyone shows up to change out their movies for a new one. This will build a GENIUS selection of people's TOP films. Tell me if you're interested.

Shared Housing Project: Super cheap shared housing. A big shared space where your space is an air conditioned pod. WITH a parking garage I priced this at $300 a month per head for 30 years. Then we own the thing as a group. Price will change. Tell me if you're interested.

Audio Shorts: Once Unlit Earth gets big, we'll introduce audio shorts. All your best stories.

 


Unlit Earth BOOK Update

No book updates.

Send me your AMAZON stories and get published! My model to keep this book going is $10 a year. All you $10 contributors will get an AD up on Unlit Earth.

 


Best of Reddit.com

A cool guide to wealth concentration in the US

Took this photo of the sun earlier with an A320 passing in front

Church Street, Burlington, Vermont ca 1911 -> 2017

Sunrise Colors (Zeiss Super Ikonta 6x6 / Kodak Portra 400)

USS Bataan Flight Ops, Arabian Gulf. Sept. 10, 2023 [Album]

Cooling Tower looks great from inside

Grand Canyon [OC] (4016x6016)

Cribyn, Wales (4000x5333) [OC]

Annual hours worked in Europe

Bogdanovich glacier in Kazakhstan

Faroe_ Island, Denmark.

Coronado National Forest, AZ [oc][3918x2938] 


Science Fiction


Imagine this world as very small matter wave sets moved around as electromagnetic vehicle.



 

47% of Americans 'Agree With Ban On Slaughterhouses'

"Meerut News: Meerut Police took major action this morning on Sunday. Police raided a Meeni Kamela (slaughter house) located in Rashid Nagar. During this time, the brother-in-law and brother-in-law who were slaughtering the animals fled away from the spot. A woman was arrested by the police." [source]

Original In Hindi

 

Velomobiles / Electric Bikes 

REVV1 FS review

Range: 30-60 miles
Price: $2,395

 

39% of the U.S. Population Can't Afford $400

Poverty Rate For Children And Elderly Through Time

 


The Wealthy 

Wealthy of #1 on YouTube's Top Music Charts:

Net Worth: $260 million

2) IGAF - Drake

3) Virginia Beach - Drake

4) YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Heard Of Me

With lines like:

Bap Bap! Bitch that'd be me cuingsaybicoutside my hand

I murder man

Or THIS line, while he's worth $260 million:

I got my momma out the hood

I got myself from off the streets

Or THIS line:

I made millions through my whole career

Drop 'em out of school

With all the playin'

I cofucked up

I kill

 Or this line:

Trying to get us bitchin' with these 8 Cali I make em all lay on the floor.

Trying to let that Rookie open my venue and kill his whole [cookit?] the show

He's from all the way, from the distance I could see the hill ho

I pick your chain out with my scope

I get you ages from my soul

We ride on sixes, time to kill, play jack and nil that's how we roll

I know I won't be fucked up forever

God bless the night establish

Hot nigga's in a real bitch

It's my take I'm balsa 

 

68% of Americans Want Marijuana Legal Updates


 

Who To Fire, From a Union Guy  

Mack Trucks employees go on strike after rejecting contract 10/9/2023
"The Writers Guild of America announced Monday that 99% of the 8,525 members who cast ballots voted to ratify the deal." 8,525 people to fire. BYE!!! FIRED!!

1,300 workers vote to authorize a strike at PeaceHealth Southwest in Vancouver, St. John in Longview 10/9/2023

House of Commons disruption looms as security guards vote to strike 10/9/2023

SEPTA’s Transit Police union authorizes strike 10/9/2023

Oxford delivery riders strike over pay and conditions 10/9/2023

 

 

Antarctica Matter Route

McMurdo Dry Valley

"The McMurdo Dry Valleys are a row of largely snow-free valleys in Antarctica, located within Victoria Land west of McMurdo Sound. The Dry Valleys experience extremely low humidity and surrounding mountains prevent the flow of ice from nearby glaciers. The rocks here are granites and gneisses, and glacial tills dot this bedrock landscape, with loose gravel covering the ground. It is one of the driest places on Earth and has not seen rain for nearly two million years." [source]

 

Labor Force Participation:  62.5%  ↓ Joe Biden's Approval:  39%   ↓ Biden:  43.8%   ↑   Trump:  44.9%   ↑ Senate :  Republicans Favored ...