Friday, December 15, 2023

Labor Force Participation: 62.8% ↑

Joe Biden's Approval: 38.2% ↓ 
Biden: 43% ↑   Trump: 44.7% ↑





Your Land Is Your Country: We'll transition to a system where your land is your country. Police, roads, schools, FBI, the military and all other government groups will all be transitioned to equal partnerships using online software. The same software will become an equal partnership business create tool. Global equal partnerships then drive all the large businesses out of business. ONE global car company for example. Lots of GLOBAL intelligence internal to this car company. And WE own this thing!!! As equals.

Documentary Video Share Project: Rough sketch: $10 a year with a $30 join fee. You tell me your TOP 3 documentaries of all time and I'll add some of those films to the library with money from people's $30 join fee, This will be a reserve your movies online and pick them up from me at a meet point. I'll transport all the reserved movies to some place where everyone shows up to change out their movies for a new one. This will build a GENIUS selection of people's TOP films. Tell me if you're interested.

Shared Housing Project: Super cheap shared housing. A big shared space where your space is an air conditioned pod. WITH a parking garage I priced this at $300 a month per head for 30 years. Then we own the thing as a group. Price will change. Tell me if you're interested.

Animal Sanctuary Equal Partnership: We purchase land and animals set to me slaughtered. Sign up!

Audio Shorts: Once Unlit Earth gets big, we'll introduce audio shorts. All your best stories.

Film Distribution: Films free to anyone, downloaded with Bittorrent, supported by an AD as part of the film

Best of Mind Talents and Altered Reality: Equal profit on this book. Everyone's BEST idea, becomes a book.

Best Bar Bands: Free Music Compilation of the BEST Bar Bands on the Planet.



Unlit Earth Equal Profit BOOK Update

T-Shirt that might get you fired.
Equal Profit for all book contributors

THANKS for your $10 donation yesterday bro!! I love these people guys. 12/6/2023

Summary of what happened to me:

I write Jeff Bezos an email containing this line:

to: Jeff Bezos
date: Feb 13, 2022, 7:37 PM

"People should not be at the emotion of "murdering their managers" and senior people in the business."

Then on Feb 24, 2022 I'm summoned to HR where Loss Prevention voices concern about this line. Loss Prevention, 2 members of HR and the General Manager are all in the meeting. I'm sent home. Then I'm fired by email for the line:

from: Scott, Cameron, Senior HR
date: Mar 2, 2022, 10:43 AM

"This notification is to inform you that due to your substantiated violation of Amazon’s Workplace Violence policy the company will be proceeding with termination of your employment. The termination is effective immediately and your badge is no longer active. This decision was made in consultation of Loss Prevention, and Sr. Human Resource Partnership."

This happened in a town who's police told me "that's not my job" when I called to report automatic gunfire.

There are examples of real violence that are quite serious, like these:

Amazon Worker In Joliet Pulls Loaded Gun On Coworkers: Joliet Police

Hitman testifies ex-Amazon Mexico CEO paid him $9K to kill wife

At another facility my manager told me not to talk about unionizing while working. This manager was later berated by Human Resources of the facility.

When I worked for Pursuit, a business that manages lodges in Glacier National Park, I was told not to talk about politics.

from: Gary Rodgers, VP and General Manager, Pursuit's Glacier Park Collection.
date: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 10:27 AM

"You are welcome to have political or ideological discussions on your own time; however, I fully support not allowing these wide-ranging topics be part of the safe and comfortable workplace environment we work to create and maintain."

The ACLU did not care to respond to me.

 

Everyone's work story becomes a book we all share the profit of.

 

Best of Reddit.com

My goodness is Quebec City ever beautiful this time of year.

Waterfall in a fjord north of Bergen, Norway taken on a boat tour this morning. [OC] [2252x4000]

Some from the last roll, which do you like best and why?

ITAP of a village

This massages my brain

A foggy day in Amsterdam, the Netherlands photographed by Berbard Eilers near the Royal Palace in 1910. [1080x864]

Mont Saint Michel, Normandy, France

Craftsmen have created the lowest car in the world.

A couple of pictures I took of Mount Fuji from Lake Yamanaka on my phone

Fenis castle,Italy

Professionell abgewrackt

Zion National Park - (Sept. 2023)

An ancient Mexican ceremony involving acrobats and a pole.

Beachfront on the Goldy (new apartments $4M, penthouses $7M), who's buying this stuff!

Bow Lake, AB. [OC] [4000x6000]

Old school studio apartments were something else... Vanderbilt, California [OC]

Grand Canyon West [1600x1067] [OC]

The Traveller, Alien Probe

TIL the largest air force in the world is the US Air Force. The second largest air force in the world is the US Navy

Twin Towers during Christmas holiday, 2000

Riding ice down the river.

Teachers Car From Today

The Milky Way In Death Valley National Park

Does anyone know the origin of this video?

One of the 2nd floor bedrooms in my 1830s cabin (OC).

Háifoss, Iceland [OC] [1537x2048]

Roman Baths in Baths

How do I achieve this look?

The best use for a Blackburn Roc - a ground based AA gun. At Eastleigh Airfield (now Southampton Airport) which was assigned to the Royal Navy during WW2.

A camera-equipped eagle soaring above Neuschwanstein Castle in southwest Bavaria, Germany, capturing stunning views.

Le Bastion des Pecheurs... Budapest

Hmmmm.... Not a bad idea

Portugal just ran on 100% renewables for six days in a row | The country of 10 million met customer needs with wind, hydro and solar — a test run for operating the grid without fossil fuels.

Bull Rock off Garinish, Beara Peninsula. Ireland

Geminid Meteor Shower 2023

Supercar company Pagani’s 25th anniversary logo, compared to their cars.

Guys...

Serrated panels all across the Rafale [Album]

You gonna need a bigger boat

Inside mountain where billionaire Jeff Bezos is building clock that will last longer than us The vision, challenges behind 10,000-Year Clock

Hluboká Castle, Czech Republic

Blue Marlin: The Giant Ship That Ships Other Ships (and Oil Rigs)

Old gothic temple, probably my most favourite shot I’ve ever taken

A wintery creek in the Eifel region, Germany [OC] [4747x3165]

Placa Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain

York Minster… Yesterday…

Cave

From the Narrows

The bridge where that scene from A Quiet Place was filmed 

  

 

Science Fiction 

The Science Fiction Art of James Ledger

 


Top Songs

SYML - All of Us




Mind Master Stuff

You can buy a hard copy of this book for $14.49 
If you know anyone who can turn this into a movie, GENIUS! Altered Reality

I'm working on a Spanish translation

Password Idea: [memorized bit] + [random characters you write down]
Random characters as your email is more difficult for mind pickers.

How to leak: use a go between. "Hey I need you to mail this for me." Someone you don't know.

 

All our ideas go to rich people who have MASSIVE staffs and MONEY to put OUR ideas into action!!!! Well it was some POOR guy way over hear that listened to X singer. The idea's an OLD one of this person. But because X singer has WEALTH, X singer can email someone with "hey will you do this idea" and the idea is created. It's like Jeff Bezos "coming up" with what we all knew: "we could sell stuff on the internet." WELL DUH!!! But who has money to put that in action? Who's connected to the right media people to pump that idea up?

When Unlit Earth becomes HUGE, we're going to build a TON of equal partnerships and this will revolutionize the world. No more Google. Our equal partnership took it's place. No more Microsoft, our Software Equal Partnership replaced it. "We run LINUX bros!!!"


I noticed as a minority kind surrounded by MEAN people, I'm sorted to be tortured in the ire of the mean around me. If the one KIND person, surrounded by MEAN and IRRATIONAL, opens his mouth, in mind interact zone, the words of the KIND are then interpreted by irrational. So why say anything? We live FOREVER as copies of us. So the trick is to be as NEUTRAL as possible and towards POSITIVE while surrounded by MEAN. Radio and music is absolute HEAVEN for these people. These are mean people in a minor way. I never had to deal with people who hit me. Their mean is not listening to my best ideas. Compared to the millions of animals killed every year, this is NOTHING. My parents give me a room to live in until I find a job and food to eat. This is absolutely wonderful. But you know how we are as kind people. We LISTEN when people present their BEST ideas. It's literally my BEST idea that I'm presenting you. I'm a mind master. I'm badass. You were wondering about whether electricity runs in your brain. Dad and brother have yet to retract it DOESN'T run in their brains. These people exist. I HATE mean people bros. I hope they all die. ALL of them. A super smart murderer matter shifts into all their homes and takes them all out or something.

So the minority kind, if he opens his mouth, his voice becomes the mind aggregate of the majority unkind, irrational!!!! The MAJORITY voices all around the very intelligent mind talent sound like GENIUSES!!!! Well it's the MIND talent altering their voice into very profound thoughts. It's the complete reverse of reality.

Googling "electricity brain" is as simple as "marijuana is legal to own and sell."

*  * . * *

 

Antarctica Matter Route

I love this photo

Labor Force Participation:  62.5%  ↓ Joe Biden's Approval:  39%   ↓ Biden:  43.8%   ↑   Trump:  44.9%   ↑ Senate :  Republicans Favored ...