Saturday, July 29, 2023

Unemployment: 3.6% . . . . . . . . . . . . . Joe Biden's Approval: 40%

 

Unlit Earth BOOK Update

If you know anyone who works at Amazon, I want their STORIES bros!!!!

 

You guys are aware CTRL-T will open a new tab for tabbed browsing. And clicking a link with your mouse wheel will open up a new tab.



Best of Reddit.com

Possessed Armor and Little Girl

Largest Hinged Door

Quiraing, Isle of Skye, Scotland

Yuan Bo from the e-book

Sometimes Blue Skies are Overrated

Follow the light, artwork by Sigurd Skjelberg (me)

Ouzoud Morocco

Bandjoun, Cameroon

 

 

Highlights of 39% of the Population Who Can't Afford $400

Homeless - Robots In Everyday Life

Mole People

Homeless Vehicle Project

self-contained living pods activate vacant lots under bridges to tackle homelessness


 

68% of Americans Want Marijuana Legal Updates

Rolling Stone: Weed Legality by State

This is a simple bill: "Marijuana is legal to sell and own."

 

 

Astronomy Picture of the day



Mind Talent Stuff

I can see my memories as clearly as I see with my eyes. When I was working up at Glacier National Park, I would take a memory of an outbound car and turn my heard. With my back to the outbound car and viewing the full color memory set of the outbound car, I would then shift my focus from cold to the warmth in between my two fingers and watch the matter wave of the outbound car SHIFT INTO THE FUTURE!!!! Here I would turn my head to see if the two matched up. Did the car turn the same direction as the matter wave shift? And most of the time the two matched up! One time an outbound car matter wave set shifted all the way back to the car PRE PAINT, sitting in the car factory, through a cold Montana night sky.

The past is COLDER.

The future is WARMER.

I discovered you can shift these matter waves into the past just with the words "ice water snow."

I see matter as a matter wave set and this will be one of my Nobel Prizes in the future. Here imagine our solar system with 8 planets as a matter wave set, waving out copies of themselves. Out at the perimeter of the solar system is the OORT, with OXYGEN and 8 electrons. 8 planets. 8 electrons. Solar system waves out as a matter wave set and becomes OXYGEN in the OORT according to my theory.

I can shift these matter waves forward with a shift in focus to warmer of body and BACKWARD with a shift in focus to colder.

Here you can image the past matter wave sets slowed down in cold and so the past for ANYTHING is accessible. The future is a slight shift to warmer.

So then the trick is to make these demonstrations repeatable in a statistically significant way. Right now I can't afford a super precise cooler to shift these matter waves forward and backward with precision. But you get the idea. With absolute control of the amount of cooling, you can step these matter waves forward and backwards.

Right now I use a mind expect routine with shadows. Why shadows? If you imagine all forward movement as a gravity fall, this makes sense. Mass centers are hotter, so you have more "possibilities" within cold sets.

The brain is an expect set. We expect the ball to fall a certain path and know where to move our hands. YES, it's actually all just a gravity fall and there's no real decision factor of where to move our hands to catch the ball, but let's play along and pretend we have this choice to move our hands and catch the ball.

So now we're in a pretend logical set that's comfortable to us, that we all believe as real, incorrectly. We'll ride with that. Within this logical set the brain is an expect set and we expect the path of the ball correctly as good baseball players and know where to move our hands to catch the ball.

That's a ball catcher's brain expect set. BIRDS have expect sets as well, so all we have to do is expect into an acrobatic showoff flight of a bird and our conscious set moves into a bird performing this showoff fancy move.

Now we're part bird.

But it's more than that. If you imagine matter as a matter wave set, we literally have the ENTIRE universe accessible at our conscious center.

So rather than an expect set of expecting yourself to fly as a bird through a showoff maneuver, imagine you simply expect to perfect in the universe. And that's what I do a LOT. Now a part of me literally becomes PERFECT in the universe.

I run this expect to perfect routine a LOT and discover all kinds of cool things.



Velomobiles

Electric Velomobiles: as Fast and Comfortable as Automobiles, but 80 times more Efficient

Solar Powered Velomobile by Alve Henricson

Northern Light Motors Introduces New Three-Wheeled Velomobile Platform

Associated Press Images Search: Velomobile 

 

Labor Force Participation:  62.5%  ↓ Joe Biden's Approval:  39%   ↓ Biden:  43.8%   ↑   Trump:  44.9%   ↑ Senate :  Republicans Favored ...